Thursday, May 5, 2011

Untiled

Song of the Day: Charlie Sheen (Dumbfoundead, Traphik, and Jin)
   I'm home from school today. Yestersay when we were playing basketball in P.E., this kid fouled me really bad. He just kinda rammed into my arm, and it caused some pain. Today, just putting on my shirt was hell because I had to move my arm.
   So, I've been playing WoW. I've hit 78, which means it's probably time for me to leave Sholazar Basin. Which sucks, because I really like that zone. Way better than that frozen piece of shit, Dragonblight. Seriously, I have no idea why I went there instead of Grizzly Hills.
   But I figure I'll stick around until I get a group for A Hero's Burden. I want the helm, dammit! I'm also so close to Revered with the Kalu'ak. Which is cool, because I can get this. IDK. I like blue gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment