Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hurgh

   Hey guys, I have a Deviantart. It's right here. I really just draw thug gorillas and Pokemon but if that's your cup of tea feel free to check it out, I guess. School starts tomorrow. Well, orientation. So... fuck. I know Santa Fe High started on Monday, so I texted Miguel. I wanted to know when basketball tryouts are. I tried to play it kinda cool, you know, I wasn't gonna be like, "Man, I'm gonna make the basketball team against all odds, so tell me when I can!"
   So my text went something like, "Hey man, do you know when basketball tryouts are at your school?"
   His response:
   "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"
   I don't think Miguel has faith in my basketball playing abilities. I'm trying to do some more art recently, cuz in the past month or so I've done barely any. As such, I went and drew like a dozen things over the weekend, and I have at least 10 more planned. I just need to find the time and motivation to actually finish pieces that I start.
   All that I've been listening to is mainstream rap, and I'm not really sure why. I worry that I'm starting to like Drake. I like Big Sean. "I Do It" certainly has its moments. I've also been listening to Sahtyre's live version of "Miss Communication" on Knocksteady Live.
   But fuck, I'm so not ready for school. Ugh, I really don't want to have to start dealing with other human beings again. Ugh. I mentioned  a while back the Hawaiian phrase "futless," which is kinda how I feel now, except just kinda not looking forward to anything at all. But whatever. As soon as I digitalize all my data for the summer (in terms of basketball), I'll post it here, so my readers (lol) can see how little I improved despite my efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment