Monday, March 7, 2011

MOAR BASKETBALL. And art, also.

   Does anyone still play "Wii Sports Resort" besides me? Well, yesterday, I was just super bored. I'm fighting Geichizu on my Black, but my DS is low on batteries and I don't have a charger. So, I decided to pull out my Wii. I don't use my Wii much, because I have a lot of animals, so it's a hassle to pack it up, and take it out every single time I use it. But I was bored.
   I started to play Basketball. I usually only play Swordplay, but I wanted to see if I'd gotten any better at Wii Basketball since I've certainy gotten better at it irl. I did a three-point contest, just for kicks, and I was suprised. My old record was six, but first attempt I smashed it. 22. Motha' fucka', wassup?
   But then I couldn't stop. I was up 'til midnight just alternating between pick-up games and the three-point contest, with only short breaks to play Ping-Pong (we Asians are supposedly very good at that). But I never broke my record of 22. In fact, by the end of it, I was only getting to like, 16.


   Also, this is an art blog now.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment