Friday, March 11, 2011

PUT YO' HANDS UP!

   Chea, because New Mexico State Championships is tomorrow! My good buddy LORDY JONES, or Noah, has already called winning it, but I get Colorado net weekend. Noobs gon' get raped, son!
   I'm running motha' fuckin' Crown Digger. Ya'll kids can found out what the FUCK that is as soon as States is over, 'cause I don't want those damn El Paso kids to know what I'm using. No one reads this blog anyway, though. But know what I say to that? I say, "FUCK YOU," because I'm having a lot of fun writing this.
  And I don't even have to make any goddamn sense. I'm the fucking man! But chea, we gon' do all good tomorrow, it's gonna be fucking fun. Just gotta write up my decklist, and I'll be all set to, as LORDY would say, WRECK FACE.
   And, I'll look good while doing it, thanks to my new, gangsta'-ass hair cut, and my godly body that chicks beg to touch. YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH, BIIIIIIIITTTTTTTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment